September 17, 2008
Married for 21 Years!!!
So yesterday was our 21st Wedding anniversary, who would have ever thought I would ever be this old. Where has all the time gone. The past 21 years have been great and each one has its own story. We have the good old Moore's years. Sh'Kell has no idea her dad worked at that place. Now we have the abide by the law years. And then there are the 10 plus years of taking the girls to dance, soccer and any other thing they wanted to do.(ask them and you will get a totally different story) I remember the day we got married and would have never imagined things to have worked out so well...Now don't get me wrong we have had our challenges but for the most part over come them, or just figured out how to pretend they where not there! I have no idea what I have done to deserve such a wonderful husband and best friend. He has been the best.. and I look forward to the next 20 years together. (sorry honey) Kelly I love you more!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KELLY AND AMBER.
Two great friends & neighbors!
Best of wishes for another 21 very Happy fun years together.
Love your buddy,
Melanee
Post a Comment