This is my little brothers son! And when I say that I also mean he acts just like his DAD~~~
I was trying to take a picture of Scottie in his George Straight Wrangles and George Straight cowboy shirt. He looked SOOO cute dressed like Grandpa Duck......... But as you can see... Scottie was being Scottie and kept running from me and the camera.... but now I have this cute wrangler butt picture of him!
He is such a HAM!!!! But ya gotta love him!
2 comments:
It looks like your christmas eve & christmas was a blast. I am so glad you had so much fun.
We are so happy that we got to be all together & have so much fun too.
Darcee & Shaylee are still down. They got 2 ft. of snow in Beaver last night & closed the I-15 No. & So. lanes. Everyone had to exit into Beaver. He said Beaver was loaded with people. WOW, Chase was tired after a busy little christmas morning then plowing all night.
Love you tons,
Mel
Amber, I'm gonna need some of those "wrangler butt" pics & of Scotty! And some of Christmas eve, please, please???
Post a Comment