Blogger Layouts

March 6, 2009

Lots of work!!



Bug is really no help!!





Like the green fish in the tub... any ideas how to get them out?






























YUCK!! the window trim is ridiculous and that white thin board on the wall had to go.....







Kelly made new ones!! He is such a great husband!!!










Kelly really thinking about changing the vinyl












floor....... any guesses.... yep!
















What a difference a color makes!













































You can see why Kelly was having a hard time keeping the old carpet. I need to get a final finished picture and post it. This was a lot of work but worth every minute...our new trailer is like new!!!!! Can't wait to spend some time camping this summer.

2 comments:

Melanee said...

OK, so you've got a husband who helps re-do things. What a hard worker. Lucky you!
Congrats on the fun new trailer. Yea!!! I'm excited for you.
Maybe I'll see you camping on Beaver Mtn. this summer.
Love,
Mel

Becca said...

Holy Cow!! That is a ton of stuff ya'll did! I wish I had seen the full "before" trailer. But it sure looks great! Can't wait to see you on the mountain!