Our grandson Kyden Zachary HoltDecember 9th @ 1:00 am he finally came to visit.
7 pounds 1 ounce and 20.5 inches.
I am not sure what the funny smile is from. I guess it might be from lack of sleep and excitment!
Kyden is such a sweet little boy. I sure do miss him~
WOW hard to think that Kelly and I are grandparents, but what a fun time this is going to be.
Thanks Tasha and Zach for giving us such a cute little boy to love and spoil.
Grandma is feeling old like a granny.... only had 9 hours of sleep in the last 3 days!
3 comments:
YAY!! SO SO SO Excited for you and your whole family! He's such a cute baby!! Congratulations!!
HOLY MOLY! He is a cute cutie! And you SOOOO do NOT look like a granny! How fun and SOON you get to do some more of that snuggling and other fun granny stuff!
I have to say you look amazing in this picture holding Kyden!
Post a Comment