Blogger Layouts

November 2, 2008

Atlanta


What a beautiful person! I thought this time last year was hard. I was about to loose my oldest daughter to a wonderful boy. Although excited for her, to have found someone as wonderful as Zach. I was having a hard time letting go! Well here it is a year later..... and just when I had come to grips with the fact that my daughter was married, she now has moved half way across the United States. I know for her is it," Not that big of a deal mom!" But until she has little ones of her own, she won't have an idea just how much someone that drives her nuts can love her so much. I know she will be fine no matter where she is. But I am not sure I will!! She is my first baby girl and it is hard to think that time has gone by SOOOO fast!

4 comments:

Melanee said...

It was so great to spend time with you & Tasha eating breakfast. Especially before Tasha moves so far away. I am feeling for you girl. I don't think I could let her go. Hang in there. I'm sure you'll be leavin a lot to go visit her!!!
Love you tons,
Mel

Anonymous said...

amber! hopefully one day the economy will pick up and there will be more flights so it will be easier for him to commute then we can both have her back here with us:) p.s, The Halloween dinner turned out great but no one wanted to eat our kitty litter desert hahah

Zach & Tasha said...

I take back my "it isn't a big deal" statement and change it to "it isn't a big deal if you fly"....now if you drive its pretty CRAPPY and a big LONG deal! but we miss you guys!

Zach & Tasha said...

PS...I'm glad you finally updated your blog!