Blogger Layouts

November 2, 2008

Hard to be a Mother!



At times I wish my girls where these ages again. I know that I sure would have spent some more time with them. I seems that as they grow they really don't need you any more. I have been blessed to have three wonderful beautiful daughters. Each one has her own greatness, and while they are all at tough ages with life changing events going on. I know that they are capable of making the right choices. As a mother it is hard at times to stand by and let them make some on there own... knowing that there will be heart break ahead. (as mom you never what to see you child have a tuff time) I hope that each one of my girl know how special they are, and what they mean to me! They are my world!!!! Tasha, Kam and Bug I love you more than you could ever image!

No comments: