Blogger Layouts

March 9, 2009

Great Work Friends!

SO I work with these 2 wonderful, creative and crazy at times ladies. They go across the street to the park to eat lunch. There just happens to be a climbing wall at the park and one day I get a call to come over.... well when I get over there they are sitting on top of the climbing wall eating lunch. SO while riding Saturday Kelly says to me.... here are some NEW rocks Heidi and Kathleen can eat lunch on! SO GIRLS... one day I will bring my truck to work and we will eat lunch on the rocks!!!! I love these ladies and they MAKE work a great place to be! Thanks Heidi and Kathleen, YOUR THE BEST!!!


2 comments:

Melanee said...

I had so much fun at dinner & am so glad you've made it through 3rd qtr. doing my old job. Bless your heart for stepping into a mess & doing such an awesome job.
I LOVE these photo's of these new rocks for Heidi & Kathleen to climb. YOU are so funny.
Tell bug I loved her on the 4 wheeler in the sand......
Love,
MEL

Kathleen said...

Beamer Amber,
Your turn up on the climbing rock is the week when we get back from Spring Break so you can enjoy the lovely view while enjoying your delicious lunch with us! Then we can go explore in your truck the new REAL rocks to climb!!!!