Blogger Layouts

May 29, 2009

Winner gets a prize


So this is my trip to Wal Greens tonight. I had a few register rewards that expired tonight. I had Kelly go with me.... he was not thrilled at first, but after the outcome he was OK with it.

SO this picture is of all the stuff I got there........ look it over and at the end there is a question with a prize!





This one was almost the best one!















OK... anyone going to get this one right???










Count them... Seventeen packages of Bum Fottie......




Bet you will die when I finally post the total on this shopping trip!







This was the last one.... I needed to use the last register reward I had..... the m&m's where just a filler.







I want all of you that might still be looking at my blog... I know I have not updated this for a few months..... SORRY! summer is here I will get better I do have a ton of pictures and lots to post about. SO the winner gets..... not sure yet. (maybe a lesson in how to use coupons) This is really for all the people that give me crap about the coupon binder! Guess how much I spent at the store tonight! AND MOM AND HOLLY DON'T CHEAT!




So anyone even close yet?



The deodorant I got at Walmart?? any takers on guessing how much I spent here?

Sure hope someone can get close... be sure to study the pictures and don't leave anything out when calculating your guess!

5 comments:

Becca said...

I'm betting you got all that stuff for FREE! Except for the M&Ms. Hell, they probably gave YOU money! I'm totally impressed with your coupon deal but how time consuming is it? Help me learn Oh Jedi Coupon Master! How did you get started? We got lots to talk about at camping....

Holly Hugh said...

you need to make sure that becky know getting in that there is no 12 step program to get you out you will be stuck!!!

Melanee said...

Under $1.00................OK, so you'll have to teach me too.
Yea, you've updated your blog.
You HAVE to post what you spent..
I'm wondering about this coupon clipping stuff.

Zach & Tasha said...

you may be crazier than i first feared.....

Dan Flake Family said...

Hi Amber,
I found your blog when I checked to see if Jill's daughter got her mission call! Great stuff. You even got coupon stuff that I like and use! I'll have to guess under $5.00 even though they probably did pay you! Way to go. I use about 5 coupons every time I go. At Costco last week, I got my stuff and you know how they hurry you though, I forgot to give them my coupons! Dumb! so I had to go to the girl in front and have her do it there. At least I didn't get home before I realized it--just a few steps from the cash registers!
I start Technology endorsement classes tomorrow. I think that Jill and Pam are going to be in some of them. Then I'm off to Portland the middle of the month to get to be a Grandma! Have fun.